Account Planning Manager at Levi Strauss & Co.
Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Francisco, California
We believe that clothes - and how you make them - can make a difference.
Since 1853, we've been obsessed with innovation to meet people's needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do.
A company doesn't last 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace, and by remaining true to its values.
We employ more than 17,000 people around the world - supporting great brands, including Levi's®, Dockers® and Denizen®. Our employees are committed to innovation, creativity and collaboration. Put simply, if you're looking for a new opportunity, this is a great place to grow your career.
The purpose of this position is to set merchandise plans that drive to volume, margin and inventory goals for the company. The position provides planning for a large volume of business, and manages/mentors other planners.
- Create annual plans at the division, department and classification level that incorporates company financial goals for the season and year
- Collaborate with merchants to develop plans for all consumer segments driving to Annual Financial Plan targets by leveraging historical data and creating appropriate department and classification plans that ties back to the Annual Financial Plan
- Review core models and make amendments based on business requirements
- Conduct a thorough weekly review of business with the merchant and distribution teams in order to monitor and react to business needs; manage an Open-to-Buy to maximize sales, inventory and turn; and present financial forecast and supporting action plans at Monthly Business Reviews to management
- Drive all product transitions related to inventory, timing, flow & reconciliation
- Forecast inventory on a monthly basis, to the style level for a rolling 12-month period, and ensure proper inventory levels are maintained by consistently reviewing weeks of supply, sell thru and trend
- Analyze & publish historical reviews by department, sub-department & class in order to positively affect future seasons
- Recommend and present promotion, markdown, chase, cancels and other actions based on in-season business trend reads
- Manage and/or mentor staff members
- Lead a process, system, tool or business change within the Planning and/or Retail Organization
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's degree (6+ years of combined college education and work experience may be substituted for a degree)
- Minimum 4 years wholesale or retail planning experience
- Strong skills with Excel and knowledge of Business Objects
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritize
- Attention to detail
- Proven collaboration and team building skills
- Demonstrated ability to grow a store and consumer segment to classification resulting in a positive ROI for the business
The Company's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status, Vietnam era/disabled veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants or employees on the basis of any protected classes. The Company has established a continuing Affirmative Action Program to assure equal employment opportunity in all its policy decisions affecting recruitment, selection, assignment, promotion, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment .
LOCATION 1155 Battery St. San Francisco, CA, 94111 FULL TIME/PART TIME Full time