Technical Training Coordinator at MiTek Industries
Posted in Other 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Greenwood Village, ColoradoJob Description:
MiTek® USA Inc., a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. is the world's leading supplier of state-of-the-art, engineered connector products, engineering services, and computer-driven machinery for the building component industry. We provide the industry's most advanced, most comprehensive, and most innovative software for design and manufacturing. Our products and services are backed up by a team of industry professionals who are dedicated to one goal - making our customers successful.
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Training Coordinator who will be responsible for Generating training documentation as it relates to software and other MiTek businesses. Documentation includes, but is not limited to, training manuals, videos and technical support materials through the use of computer-based multi-media tools, computer-based instructional material, and web-based content.Required Skills:
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Generate training documentation including: (75%)
- Writing training manuals.
- Creating PowerPoint slides for training.
- Work with a third party company for professional voice overs on training videos.
- Writing text based documents.
- Taking digital photographs/screen shots and incorporating into the document.
- Editing digital photographs/screen shots to incorporate callouts and text.
- Edit and maintain existing training materials.
- Develop computer-based instructional materials.
- Develop and maintain web-based content including online manuals.
- Maintain repository and archive of all training documentation and videos.
- Supporting tasks required for the Learning Management System (LMS): (20%)
- Process student registration requests.
- Communicate with customers and educational facilities requesting training options.
- Review layout finals submitted by students.
- Maintain familiarity with MiTek software.
- Purchase training licenses as needed.
- Produce, upload and publish training courses to the LMS.
- Print and mail training certificates.
- Other responsibilities (5%):
- Review training material; maintain and update as needed.
- Technical support for the training platform.
- Maintain and schedule mobile classroom cases as needed.
- Purchase new mobile classroom cases as needed.
Other duties as assigned
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Loyal - The trait of feeling a duty to the employer.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one's conduct.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Associates Degree in related field or one to three years related experience.
MS Office Suite including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
Web Based Authoring Tools
Experience Working with Web Based Content Management Systems
To apply, please visit http://mitekcareers.silkroad.com. You will be asked to complete a profile and upload a resume for consideration.
MiTek is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, our organizations do not allow discrimination in their hiring/employment decisions based on race, creed, color, veteran status, sex, religion, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an E-Verify Employer, Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace