Java Production Admin at Cognizant
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
We are looking for Java Production Admin for an immediate need. This is a client facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers.
- · Experience with engineering best practices to include analyzing, designing, developing, deploying and supporting software solutions, and/or infrastructure implementations/upgrades
- · Experience with leading/coaching/mentoring team(s)
- · Help challenge current state and vision the future state - be able to articulate why the new solution fits the path forward
- · Possess a technical mindset and attitude, along with a passion for learning new technologies
- · Demonstrated understanding of industry standards, technologies, methodologies and best practices
- · Strong problem-solving skills and ability to deal with ambiguity
- · Strong sense of ownership and the ability to work with a limited set of requirements
- · Specific technical requirements/platforms will vary, but we are looking for more focus on integration with third party platforms
- · Ability to explain technical solutions to technical and non-technical teams
- · Experience with agile methodologies preferred
- · 5+ years of experience
We are looking for applicants who have a flair for technology and are willing to take up challenging assignments.
**Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
- · Experience with Java (Core, WAS, JUnit, Spring)
- · Experience with .NET environments
- · Familiarity with middleware, networking, and Windows Server O/S.
- · Experience with relational and non-relational DBMS such as (MSSQL, DB2)
- · Experience with CICD tooling including Git, Jenkins, Urbancode, Nexus, TFS and Jira.
- · Experience with cloud services and applicable uses, AWS or Azure
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter:USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.