Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Hartford, Connecticut
We are looking for Lync Admin for an immediate need. This is a client facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers.
1. Helpdesk Support Specialists will be involved in migrating to the Skype phone from conventional phone
2. we will provide the required training to clarify questions. Subject Matter Experts will promptly resolve queries on the system, requirement and environment, in a timely manner that will not delay the schedule. Customer will assign a resource pool that will act as Point of Contacts for migration related. coordination/activities-
3. Knowledge Repository to be maintained within Customer’s Environment
4. Any change in project requirements need to adhere to change management process
5. Customer will identify members to have regular calls with onsite/offshore team to address clarifications or blocking issues
We are looking for applicants who have a flair for technology and are willing to take up challenging assignments.
**Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.