Lync admin at Cognizant
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Hartford, Connecticut
We are looking for Lync Admin for an immediate need. This is a client facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers.
1. Helpdesk Support Specialists will be involved in migrating to the Skype phone from conventional phone
2. we will provide the required training to clarify questions. Subject Matter Experts will promptly resolve queries on the system, requirement and environment, in a timely manner that will not delay the schedule. Customer will assign a resource pool that will act as Point of Contacts for migration related. coordination/activities-
3. Knowledge Repository to be maintained within Customer’s Environment
4. Any change in project requirements need to adhere to change management process
5. Customer will identify members to have regular calls with onsite/offshore team to address clarifications or blocking issues
We are looking for applicants who have a flair for technology and are willing to take up challenging assignments.
**Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter:USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.