Manufacturing Team Member (2nd Shift) at 3M
Posted in Management 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Red Wing, Minnesota
3M Red Wing is seeking 2nd Shift Manufacturing Team Members to join our team in Red Wing, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go!
The person hired for the position of 2nd Shift Manufacturing Team Member will perform a variety of duties required for various products manufactured at the Red Wing 3M facility. Assignment could be anywhere from hand assembly, running machinery, warehouse general work or packaging.
Primary Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Demonstrate safe work behaviors to avoid injury to self or others.
- Follow operating procedures and/or customer specifications to produce quality products which are delivered to customer on time.
- Work efficiently, effectively, and collaborate in a team setting.
- Work at various machines or stations assembling product, operating machinery, picking & packaging finished goods, and/or inspecting products.
- Use hand and power tools and may be required to operate a powered industrial vehicle.
- Use computers as needed to run process operation, input data, update inventory, etc.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and problem solving
This position will require:
- Working a fixed second shift (3:00pm – 11:00pm, Monday through Friday)
- Working a fixed second shift (3:00pm – 1:30am, Monday through Thursday)
- Working a fixed second shift (3:30pm – 2:00am, Monday through Thursday)
- Working overtime
This position may require:
- Weekend work
- Frequent physical demands including lifting up to 40 lbs. (unassisted)
- Possess a High School Diploma/GED or higher
- Minimum one (1) year of manufacturing experience
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Effective communication skills along with the ability to read, speak, and understand both oral and written instructions
- Basic computer knowledge
Location: Red Wing, MN
Relocation: Is not authorized
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
Qualified applicants will be required to take and pass 3M employment testing as a part of the selection process.
This posting is for 2nd Shift Manufacturing Team Member positions at 3M Red Wing. Qualified applications may be considered when 2nd Shift Manufacturing Team Member openings occur at 3M Red Wing for up to 6 months of the posting of this requisition.
3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status.)
See job description.