Internship, Legal at Webster Bank
Posted in Banking 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Waterbury, ConnecticutJob Description:
As an intern at Webster Bank, you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with Webster bankers to gain valuable experience, knowledge and skills. Every internship opportunity is structured to provide you with a meaningful experience and broad exposure to our lines of business and corporate functions.
The intern will be responsible for assisting the team with a wide range of activities some of which may include:
- Reviewing various loan documents and disclosures, loan purchase and sale agreements
- Legal research--review of applicable regulations, writing, citing references.
- Various contract reviews
- Assist with other matters as assigned by Associated General Counsel
Education, Experience and Job Skills:
- Current undergraduate or graduate student; Preferred: 2-4 years college experience
- Interest in banking/financial services industry
- Resourceful, motivated, enthusiastic and proactive
- Highly organized
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Diligent and dependable