Machine Learning Engineer at Yahoo
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: SUNNYVALE, Texas
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We reach over one billion people around the world with a dynamic house of 50+ media and technology brands. A global leader in digital and mobile, Oath is shaping the future of media.
Machine Learning Platform team develops machine learning services, libraries and tools for massive datasets and streams powering learning and prediction across Oath. We are looking for machine learning/data engineers/scientists to work with us to create novel machine learning platforms enabling efficient large-scale machine learning and empowering data scientists and engineers to develop solutions easily and quickly, and collaborating with product groups on challenging, high-impact machine learning problems and use cases.
- Strong expertise and experience in machine learning and data science
- Solid knowledge of big data and machine learning technologies such as Spark, Hadoop, TensorFlow and XGBoost
- Deep understanding of algorithms, data structures and performance optimization
- Strong programming proficiency with Scala, Java, Python and/or C++
- Strong technical, analytical and communication skills
Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment.
Currently work for Oath? Please apply on our internal career site.