Service Contract Supervisor at Rheem
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Montgomery, Alabama
Water Heater Division
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we're dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we're innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It's an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people's lives-every day.
This exciting role as a Service Contract Supervisor will be responsible for first-line supervision of service contract analysts assigned to the technical services department. This role will also be analyzing service contractor coverage needs, locating and qualifying potential service contractors, research and analysis of service rates by market, handling service contractor issues, reconciling claim/rate disputes and maintaining service contractor database.
This position will serve our Water Heater Division, located in Montgomery, AL
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide direct supervision over service contract analysts assigned to the department. Provide performance feedback, coaching and mentoring. Monitor performance for process effectiveness and accuracy to include payment of bills, establishing new service agreements, and responding to customer inquiries. Monitor ACD performance and establish applicable metrics for performance feedback.
- Analyze US service contractor needs by market to identify areas requiring additional service contractor coverage.
- Locate and qualify potential service contractors within the guidelines of division and corporate policies.
- Resolve service contractor deductions / claims in a timely manner, while providing fair and equitable settlement of valid claims and providing clear, concise explanations of denied claims.
- Provides customer satisfaction through handling of warranty escalations and exceptions
- Audit the performance of service contractors in order to insure compliance with contractual agreements
- Responsible for oversight and data quality of the service contractor database and assist in the creation of customer service surveys to capture customer satisfaction with our contractor database.
- Assist with the development of training and support materials for the service contractor network.
- Managing 2-4 direct reports.