Manager - Applications Software Engineering at C3 IoT
Posted in Information Technology 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Redwood City, California
You will be part of C3IoT’s fast-moving and engineering-driven organization with highly motivated engineers who tackle challenges and problems that have never been solved before. This management position is highly visible, will require frequent communication and interactions with our senior leadership team, and will require a driven individual taking on the responsibilities to develop and shape our product roadmap and strategic goals.
- Be passionate about driving and leading your team to success and help them to excel.
- Grow the Applications Engineering team by hiring as well as developing engineers within your existing team.
- Interface and communicate regularly with our senior management and technical architects
- Lead the release and sprint planning efforts and prioritize tasks for the Applications Engineering team
- Train and mentor internal and external team members
- Lead C3IoT’s Applications R&D efforts, drive those initiatives, and take ownership of the deliverables
- Have the ability to be a hands-on contributor during the entire development cycle from conception & design all the way through release
- Significant leadership experience managing highly technical teams
- Advanced degree in computer science, or similar field
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in an analytics software company
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a willingness to dive deep and getting things done.
- Demonstrated project management experience
- High level of expertise in agile software development
- End-to-end ownership of projects
- Stellar listening and explanation skills
- Strong software design and architecture skills
- Thorough knowledge of data structures, algorithms, profiling/optimization, and Object-Oriented and Functional Programming
- Experience with building high-performance, large-scale, and user-friendly software applications and tools
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance