Administrative Assistant at Black Creek Group
Posted in Admin - Clerical 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Denver, Colorado
About the job:
Black Creek Group is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team. This position will be an integral part of the Marketing team and will need to be upbeat, organized and collected. Are you a self-starter with stellar communication skills? Are you looking for a team dynamic where you can support and learn from your peers? Do you have a knack for juggling several items at once? If so, we’re looking for you!
A key component of the role will be preparing reports and presentations, proofreading emails, Word and PowerPoint documents while managing a fast-paced environment. Additionally, the position will provide high-level administrative support to the Chief Marketing Officer in addition to the broader Marketing team by coordinating travel, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings, and managing logistics related to the team’s needs.
Essential Job Duties:
- Draft, edit, and proofread correspondences, presentations and other corporate documents
- Manage and maintain schedules/calendars for meetings, presentations, events, etc.
- Maintain various calendars to track due dates, ad hoc project requests and ongoing operational items
- Coordinate all travel arrangements (air, lodging, transportation, meal reservations, etc.) for our Chief Marketing Officer and the Marketing team
- Coordinate conference calls, meeting requests, conference room bookings, etc.
- Coordinate logistics and details associated with offsite meetings and business-related events
- Prepare, submit and reconcile expense reports and check requests in a timely manner
- Maintain effective communications with members throughout Black Creek Group and external contacts
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with members of all areas of the organization
- Consistently represent all facets of the organization in a professional and courteous manner
- Complete various printing/copying/scanning projects
- Answer phones for assigned managers and direct guests or other inquiries
- Complete other general administrative duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- This position requires a High School Diploma with a Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years administrative support experience is required.
- Proven proficiency and knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and records management required.
- You will need to have strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to proofread, edit and draft correspondence and presentations.
- You will need to demonstrate the ability to solve problems, be professional, presentable, articulate, organized, conscientious, dependable, polished and comfortable in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and on multiple projects at any given time required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality required.