IT Quality Assurance Analyst at TMG Clive Location (Admin)
Posted in Information Technology 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
CO-OP Financial Services provides technically superior products and services to financial institutions across the nation. We are seeking a talented Quality Assurance Analyst to be responsible for the development and on-going maintenance of the CO-OP Network file certification scripts. The Q/A analyst also participates in project reviews and development of the CO-OP Network implementation processes to ensure that quality principals are included.
- Responsible for collecting available test cases for customer file testing and creation of new test cases where none exists.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive test scripts to ensure that all aspects of functionality are successfully tested. At a minimum certification of Cardholder files certification must be performed.
- Work collaboratively with team members throughout the organization to obtain information needed to produce deliverables.
- Provide advisory services to other Network Implementation resources, clients, business development, and vendors regarding certification requirements and assist with the certification where required.
- Develop and maintain Network Implementation processes and procedures to ensure that quality practices are embedded, as directed.
- Conduct random audits for all certification scripts to ensure that procedures are followed as defined.
- Ability to learn complex projects and quality assurance concepts quickly.
- Understand defined methodologies used for the development of CO-OP Network’s Implementation Process and work within those methodologies in the development of the certification processes.
- React to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Regular attendance and punctuality as a full time employee in order to daily exercise all of the essential functions.
- Analyze Network mandates (Spring/Fall), focusing on identification of certification requirements. Update certification scripts to include the appropriate testing, as required.
- Three years of experience supporting or implementing CO-OP Financial Services products.
- Two years of experience in Quality Assurance Analysis. Exposure to supporting or implementing CO-OP Financial Services products and general knowledge base in IT concepts required. ATM and POS transaction processing knowledge.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and knowledge of basic file concepts.
- Two years of experience in Quality Assurance Analysis. Exposure to supporting or implementing EFT products/services and general knowledge base in IT concepts required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of transaction routing and processing for both issuing and acquiring end-points.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Planning, Organizing and Facilitating: Is able to plan in a changing environment, to establish priorities, manage multiple projects simultaneously, set goals and contribute to organizational success by facilitating project and services completion to satisfy client’s needs.
- Problem Solving Skills: Identifies real issues quickly, to create innovative yet effective solutions to problem-solving and product/process enhancements, and implements them decisively.
- Communication Skills: Has excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to increase effectiveness whendealing with clients, management and staff.
- Leadership: Demonstrated leadership skills in Interacting at all levels with technical and non-technical staff, consultants, and vendors required.
- Software Skills: Excellent PC knowledge including basic word processing, WordPad (or) Notepad and spreadsheet skills. Familiarity with Adobe a plus.
- Must possess ability to work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously and respond to unexpected interruptions while still meeting required deadlines.
- Must be detail oriented, display good follow-up skills, and demonstrate a positive team attitude.
- Transportation, a valid driver’s license, and insurance are also required.
If you are highly motivated, detail oriented and would enjoy the diversity of opportunities and challenges, please submit your resume and cover letter.
CO-OP Financial Services is the technology engine that provides access and convenience for credit unions. With over 35 years of credit union service, CO-OP connects credit union members to their accounts through Debit, Credit, ATM, Shared Branching, Member Interaction Services, Mobile, Virtual, and Bill Pay services. CO-OP serves a total of 3,500 member credit unions, 50 million cardholders, 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs, and more than 5,500 shared branches. Handling three billion-plus annual transactions, CO-OP is the nation’s largest credit union service organization—offering resources that enable deeper member engagement to help credit unions prosper.