BlueBeam Assistant - part-time at P1 Group
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Lenexa, Kansas
P1 Group is seeking candidates for a part-time BlueBeam Assistant.
The responsibilities of the position are to maintain updated construction documents utilizing BlueBeam software.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Office work experience using a computer preferred.
- Working knowledge of computer software, including spreadsheets, Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Preferred: experience with BlueBeam Revu.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to satisfactorily pass a criminal background check and motor vehicle record check. Must be able to satisfactorily pass a drug screen. Must be able to meet our company’s qualifications to operate a vehicle on company business. Must be at least 18 years of age. Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be available to remotely work at least 5-10 hours per week.
- Must live within approximately 2.5 hours drive from our Corporate Headquarters in Lenexa, KS and be available to be Lenexa occasionally for training and work related needs.
About our company:
Since 1919, P1 Group, Inc. has created a proud tradition, outstanding reputation and proven performance record in the electrical and mechanical construction and building service industries. P1 Group has established itself as one of the premier contractors both locally and across the nation. Offering a challenging and fast-paced work environment, P1 Group takes pride in its ability to maintain a high standard of excellence along with an ethical and friendly business culture. Additionally, the safety program, which includes a full-time staff, has helped the company win numerous national safety awards.
P1 Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
We have a competitive compensation package.
See Job Description