Database Administrator (Temp) at BELIMO Aircontrols USA, Inc.
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Danbury, Connecticut
Belimo is a global leader in the development, production and marketing of actuator solutions for controlling heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. Actuators, control valves and sensors make up the company's core business.
The Database Administrator is responsible for inputting new products and the ongoing maintenance of the product information database (our PIM system) and working directly with the marketing team in maintaining documents on the website.
COMPANY'S MISSION AND VALUES
The objectives of this position are fully integrated to the objectives of the Company’s Mission and Values. It is the responsibility of all employees to perform their duties in accordance with Company Policy.
The Database Administrator reports directly to the Manager, Marketing Americas and is part of the Product Management Department. The Database Administrator bears full responsibility for agreed upon goals and objectives.
- Maintain, support and provide training of Product Information Management (PIM) database.
- Test all programs and/or databases correcting errors and making necessary modifications.
- Coordinate and implement security measures to safeguard information against accidental or unauthorized damage or modification.
- Modify existing databases and database management systems and make relevant changes for positive impact.
- Work closely Web Coordinator to manage upload of product images, graphics and documents from the PIM database to the web.
- Work with other departments to determine relevant material(s) and database needs
- Support the marketing and services team on product projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Two plus years related experience and at least one year experience in database management
- Proven experience in database management and be proficient in all MS Office products.
- Technically savvy with a strong inner drive to succeed and high level of workmanship.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Must be detail oriented.
- Creative collaboration as part of a team.
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Belimo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.