Senior Security Engineer at PrecisionLender
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Senior Security Engineer at PrecisionLender
How We Think About People:
PrecisionLender is built on a single overarching belief… that helping our clients succeed is the only way to ensure that our company succeeds. Everything we do, every decision we make, reflects that belief.
We start by hiring for character traits like empathy, modesty, respect, trust, reliability, and patience. After that, we stay out of the way and let our people do what's best for the client.
PrecisionLender's pricing and profitability platform helps commercial bank relationship managers make smart, real-time pricing decisions and deliver superior customer service. Andi®, our virtual pricing analyst, uses artificial intelligence to glean and deliver insights from the thousands of deals priced daily in the platform. Using PrecisionLender, banks grow faster with stronger and more profitable relationships. Our product is used globally by 200+ banks and 10,000+ relationship managers to price more than $1 trillion in commercial loans.
What You'll Do Here:
PrecisionLender is looking for a Senior Security Engineer that will work alongside our Product Development team to ensure the trusted operation of the PrecisionLender cloud environment. The right candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing security solutions in concert with Operations, Product and Engineering. This person should have a burning desire to secure infrastructure and applications at scale. They should have the "build-in" the security measures required to support a continuous delivery model.
- Work with the engineering team to find, fix, and respond to vulnerabilities/threats
- Conduct security testing and reviews of our systems
- Develop or implement open-source/3rd-party tools to assist in detection, prevention, and analysis of security threats
- Work with the engineering team to automate security testing into the development and deployment process
- Help provide company-wide security guidance
- Provide subject-matter expertise
Your Experience & Education:
- 5+ years progressive advanced experience as an IT information security professional working within an enterprise environment (Prefer Azure Experience)
- 5+ years Hands-on experience implementing, administrating and operating information security technologies such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM, Antivirus
- Advanced knowledge of regulatory compliance including, but not limited to OWASP, ISO, PCI-DSS, and NIST
- Hands-on experience implementing, administrating and operating technologies such as network traffic analyzers and malware analysis
- Advanced knowledge of the TCP & UDP IP protocol suite and related security architectures
- CISSP, GSEC, CEH, Security+ or similar information security certification
- Experience implementing and supporting systems within enterprise-class data center environments
What Others Say About You:
- You're humble
- You're reliable
- You're organized and detail oriented
- You're a fantastic listener
- You're resourceful and creative
- You have a bias toward ACTION
- You genuinely care about people
- You're warm, friendly, approachable, and have an innate desire to help others
Would YOU Thrive Here?
We aim to build an entire company of doers, and much will be expected of you. If you have never felt intellectually and professionally challenged before, think long and hard before applying for this position. You will be surrounded by "A players" who expect you to perform at their level every day, and you will have the very best supporting cast to bring your greatest ideas to life. That's right, YOUR ideas. There's no hierarchy of "idea people" around here... we focus on doing whatever is best for the business.
What You'll Get:
PrecisionLender strives to provide a generous and comprehensive benefits package to help you stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a great work/life balance. We offer competitive pay, medical, dental, vision, disability, 401k, real raise and bonus potential, and contribute to your Health Savings Account (HSA). Our open vacation, sick day, have-to-go-wait-for-the-cable-guy policy is similarly generous, feel free to ask. On top of all that, you'll be surrounded by awesome people who care deeply about what they do and will do whatever it takes to help YOU succeed.
How You Should Apply:
We're looking for people who pay attention and care about their future. That means SKIPPING the one-click "Apply Now" button on Indeed or LinkedIn. If you want to be considered for this position, you'll need to answer each of the questions in the "Apply for this Job" section on the PrecisionLender Careers Page ( http://precisionlender.com/careers/ ).
PrecisionLender is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans. If you need assistance with the application process due to a disability, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 980-297-7100. You will need to provide your contact information and the nature of your accessibility issue. Any offer of employment is expressly contingent upon successful completion of a background check and drug screening.