Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Hialeah, Florida
Req ID: 15607
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Technical Analysis Analyst to join our team in Hialeah, Florida (US-FL), United States (US).
This position provides technical support for personal computers and users as well as assists users in solving problems using available hardware and software tools. This is an exciting opportunity to work in Healthcare IT and to interact with all levels of staff within a hospital (Physicians, Nurses, Administration, etc.).
Location: Boca Raton, FL
* 3+ years Support Specialist-End user support-Desktop support-Hardware that included Video conference, Standard Desktop and laptop, Printer, Plotter, Scanner, Desk Phone, Smarthand support, IMAC-D
* 3+ years End user support-Desktop support-Windows operating system - Local and Network Installation, Internet explorer, TCP/IP, DHCP, Device Manager, Registry editor, User Manager, Admin Commands
* Supports, installs, and maintains personal computers, operating systems, software, and related IT peripherals;
* Installs and supports both hardware and software components for users;
* Performs preventive maintenance, test and repair of equipment;
* Evaluates system configuration and software to ensure effective use of hardware resources;
* Addresses and resolves hardware, software and customer issues;
* Engages users to determine their potential future business requirements;
* Provides positive customer experience with each customer interact
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.