Jos A Bank Manager in Training at Tailored Brands
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Moosic, Pennsylvania
Retail Store Manager in Training
What we do matters at Jos. A Bank, a division of Tailored Brands, and we are hiring retail sales managers that have a passion for helping people love how they look. At Jos A Bank we provide a personal, convenient, one of a kind retail shopping experience tailored personally to each customer's lifestyle. Reaching your full potential matters. Our Manager in Training program offers competitive compensation plans which include a base salary plus commission for personal sales while being trained and actively participating in day-to-day operations. This engages you in all aspects of our culture in preparation for the next level within approximately 90 days. Come experience our engaging workplace focused on teamwork, growth, and respect.
It is our vision to provide an engaging workplace focused on teamwork, growth, and respect. Come experience our extraordinary culture built upon these guiding principles: live the Golden Rule, practice teamwork, have respect for each other, be trustworthy, and keep an open mind and heart. What a great place to work! We are always looking for talented and unique individuals to join our team. Take the first step towards your new career opportunity today!
- Follow the coaching and sales lead of the store manager to maximize personal and store sales volume
- Retain, implement, and ultimately train the benchmark selling behaviors related to driving retail sales
- Provide world class customer service by building quality relationships with customers and following up on all customer requests in a timely manner
- Serve as a coach and role model to the store teams by providing constructive feedback and demonstrating servant leadership
- In approximately 90 days or based on availability, meet performance expectations as a training manager to be considered a candidate for promotion into a Store Manager or Assistant Manager position
- Prior management or equivalent experience
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills
- Possess the capacities to coach, motivate, and train a store team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays