Systems Engineer-End-to-End Sensor Integration:L-SME Level (5) (50415 (M-11-B08)) at Unisys Federal
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
Summary / DescriptionWe are seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented System Integrator interested in joining our team in Chantilly, VA and exploring an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
Advance your career through a breadth of challenging opportunities on the Systems Engineering and Integration for the National System for Geospatial-Intelligence (NSG) program. Our program is seeking energetic engineers and integrators to lead the transformation of the NSG enterprise from a product-centric system of systems to an online geospatial-intelligence (GEOINT) content and services provider model. The program provides end-to-end, full-lifecycle Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) services, offering career opportunities across the system life-cycle. Be a part of the transformation of this IC customer and join our team today!
This system engineering program contains over 70 technical projects with 550 positions providing team members with considerable flexibility. Employees also have the potential to gain in-depth experience by working side-by-side with respected subject matter experts.
Successful candidates must:
* Demonstrate the ability to lead efforts to capture users’ needs by performing requirements elicitation directly with stakeholders, drafting CONOPS, and documenting requirements to implement changes to the NGA and NSG operational baselines
* Serve on integrated cross-functional teams supporting detailed trade studies and Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs)
* Define and document interfaces, system specs and capability requirements
* Conduct end-to-end requirements analysis to ensure systems being implemented comply with IC and NGA standards and policies, and support NSG enterprise control gates
* Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Leading joint CONOPS and requirements development for integration and initialization of NTM capabilities into NGA ground enterprise
* Conducting AoA studies to optimize and inform decision making on potential NTM changes (cost/schedule/performance); it is expected there will be at least 3 AoA recommendations on specific issues
* Leading and facilitating large group TEMs with disparate members to reach requirement consensus to capture strategic capabilities for customers, both internal and external
* Tracking and documenting all modifications to the current NGA Enterprise baseline for issues which may affect NTM and providing updates on the NGA architecture whenever a change is proposed
* Performing end-to-end analysis to determine which requirements may already be satisfied by existing systems and which requirements need to be allocated to new or existing systems
* Developing clear, consistent, testable acceptance criteria and requirements, and ensuring proper traceability between different levels of requirements and architecture
* Executing end- to-end joint RFC process to develop new requirements which may impact NGA and the Mission Partner and preparing and coordinating required documentation
* Developing CONOPS for NTM data products and services
* Active TS/SCI clearance
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or Mathand minimum 15 years of Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) experience (e.g., requirements, CONOPS , architecture, analysis, capabilities implementation, SLC process experience), with 10 years of recent agency-specific experience
* Demonstrated systems engineering experience defining and documenting system Concepts of Operations and documenting functional and performance requirements for NGA systems
* Working knowledge of NGA systems and applications and their interdependencies
* Working knowledge of, and demonstrated experience with NSG change management processes (e.g., RFC process)
* Ability to work independently and within a team environment
* Good customer teaming skills; ability to collaborate in cross-functional teams
* Strong interpersonal, problem solving, organizational and multi-tasking skills
* Master's degee in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or related scientific or technical discipline
* IT credentials and certifications (e.g., DAWIA, PMP, INCOSE, ITIL, CISSP and SAFe Agile)
* Demonstrated ability to lead multi-disciplinary project teams
* Experience identifying, developing, and maintaining internal and external system interfaces
* Requirements performance analyses experience
* Rationale DOORs experience
* Experience using MS Office tools to include MS Project and Visio
* Experience using System Architecture
* Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, and ability to lead technical forums
About UnisysDo you have what it takes to be mission critical?
We are always looking for team members that have what it takes to be mission critical. At Unisys Federal Systems, our team supports the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers.
Our team members gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.#FED#