Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Watertown, Massachusetts
At Bright Horizons if you are not in direct support of our children, families, and services then you are in support of those who are. This is true across our organization but most specifically within our growing IT department. We are looking for a DIRECTOR OF ENTERPRISE INFORMATION MANAGEMENT to help make an impact and drive growth. As one of FORTUNE Magazine s 100 Best Companies to Work For , we are committed to making the necessary investments to offer superior technology innovation, better enterprise information systems and a sturdy infrastructure.
As our DIRECTOR OF ENTERPRISE INFORMATION MANAGEMENT, you are responsible for leading a team overseeing the applications, platforms and partners supporting Enterprise Business Intelligence, Dashboards, Reporting, MDM and Data Architecture. In this role, you will work as a team, technology and delivery leader delivering world-class, scalable and robust solutions.
What you will be doing:
* Develop a vision and roadmap for Information Management strategy considering data, technology, resources needs in alignment with Business goalsProactively champion data as a strategic asset by demonstrating the value of these initiatives.
* Promote a data driven enterprise by utilizing analytics for actionable insights
* Recruit and build an Information Management function with individuals with diverse skill sets, experiences, and expertise.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with critical cross functional teams such as Marketing, Strategy, Finance, PMO, Tech Ops and Operational LOB s
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with external data and technology partners.
* Establish and oversee the operation of Enterprise Information Management practices, which assure the integrity of core data domains shared across the enterprise
* Establish and maintain a Data Governance Framework, which consists of policies, standard operating procedures, measures, standards and requirements, in order to foster awareness, trust, and drive ownership and accountability
* Serve as the business owner and guide the business requirements for Master Data Management project and capabilities
* Responsible for the communication and change management plan for Enterprise Information Management
* Displays a balanced, cross-functional perspective, liaising with the business to improve efficiency, effectiveness and productivity
* Engages with the industry to learn about best practices to help in building excellence in customer data
* Ability to communicate value of technology initiatives to a broad business audience and business stakeholders
* Ability to work through competing priorities between disparate business teams
* Bachelor s Degree or higher in Computer Sciences or equivalent work experience.
* 6+ years of leadership experience leading teams of 6 or more staff
* 5+ years of Enterprise Information Management experience in improving data quality and architecture in support of Enterprise Data Warehouses, MDM, Data Governance and Enterprise Integration.
* Proven experience with process optimization, application delivery and data quality management
* Knowledge is mandatory of policies and procedures relating to the life cycle of information and control of information resources, including administrative communications, official records and forms
* Experience managing a department or a functional area budget for an organization
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866.