Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
The Computer Based Learning Specialist manages and coordinates NetLearning activities/processes for all hospital staff and locations.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Maintain professional and helpful attitudes towards hospital staff and affiliates by providing computer based learning assistance as necessary.
* Assist in developing organizational wide ongoing education curriculum which complies with hospital annual ongoing educational standards.
* Manage/maintain NetLearning system which includes:
* Backup system database, files, and CBL (Computer Based Learning) courses
* Download/import employee data working with Star Financial and NetLearning software/hardware
* Test new software version(s)
* Test newly developed CBL courses
* Upgrade new software version
* Resolve all helpdesk issues
* Interact with vendor and IS personnel to ensure that the NetLearning system is fully functional. Solves problems, as needed.
* Extract data to customize monthly/quarterly reports to reflect information requests for managers/directors/VPs.
* Train/support department clinicians/coordinators/supervisors utilizing the NetLearning Administrator
application. * Manage auto enrollments of annual hospital ongoing required CBL courses for all hospital personnel.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES/LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION REQUIRED
1. B.S. degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Training & Development or other related field.
2. Three (3) years experience in a healthcare or business MIS environment.
3. Experience with Microsoft Office Professional 97 or higher, Windows 95 or higher, Windows NT.
4. Possess excellent organizational, technical and analytical skills
5. Ability to work effectively with others as a team, communicate effectively, and maintain courteous and professional demeanor and attitude at all times under stressful conditions.
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: No
WORK HOURS: 8a-4:30p
WEEKEND REQUIREMENTS: No
ON-CALL REQUIREMENTS: No
WANT THE INSIDE STORY*
Our team members report that our state-of-the-art environment, work/life balance, reputation as a leader both locally and nationally, continuing education offerings, growth opportunities, and pay/benefits/pension plan are why they chose and chose to stay with Northside Hospital.
Contact us today to learn more about careers at Northside.
Side by side, there s nothing we can t achieve! Service Area Overview
SERVICE AREA OVERVIEW
The Human Resources team at Northside Hospital recognizes that great patient care begins with great people. Our HR professionals are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and retaining a highly qualified, dynamic and engaged workforce. We are proud to be named one of Atlanta s Top 25 Employers and
dedicate ourselves to being the Employer of Choice in Georgia.
Our team understands the personal and professional needs of those they connect with, keeps best
practices at the forefront, and realizes that each individual brings something unique to our system.
We are committed to fostering a productive, safe and comfortable work environment where people can
learn and grow and to providing personal and family resources that support a well-balanced quality of
Human Resources mission is achieved through:
acquiring, developing and retaining top talent;
delivering timely, courteous and consistent service;
staying current in terms of skill development;
being dedicated to and passionate about HR and the Northside Hospital community; and
performing ethically and with accountability.
If you re an HR professional looking to excel, we d love to connect with you!
As part of Northside Hospital, we balance excellence with compassion, support work/life balance and
continuing education, and offer great pay, benefits, and a pension plan. For information on our
rewarding Human Resources careers, contact us today! Facility Overview
Discover what s possible.
See what s inside.
Discovering what s possible at Northside Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia it s something our patients and team members do every day. Our reputation as one of Georgia s fastest growing healthcare institutions and our state-of-the-art, award-winning work environment are well-known. But what resonates most
with our people is the way we balance clinical excellence with compassionate care, support real work/life balance, and how close they feel to their co-workers.
Our 537-bed, not-for-profit, full-service hospital does more than serve our community. We re a market leader in Women s Services, Maternity and Newborn Services, Surgery, Robotic Surgery, and Cancer Care.
Proud to have been voted Atlanta s Most Preferred Hospital for All Health Care Needs by
consumers for more than 16 years. We are pleased to offer our people great pay, benefits, and a pension plan.
We are a state-of-the-art setting for opportunity, top quality health care, and you.
Ready to make a difference and a better living*
Find your extraordinary side with Northside Hospital today.
Northside Hospital is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. In order to provide equal
employment opportunity and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at
Northside Hospital will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Northside does not discriminate
in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, veteran s status or any other category protected by law. Our policy relates to all phases of
employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, training, demotion, transfer, layoff, recall,
separation, rates of pay, employee benefits and participation in all Northside Hospital sponsored
Employees with questions or concerns about any type of discrimination in the workplace are
encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of their immediate supervisor or the Human
Resources Department. Employees can raise concerns and make reports without fear of reprisal.
Anyone found to be engaging in any type of unlawful discrimination will be subject to disciplinary
action, up to and including separation from employment.
5 minutes ago
5 minutes ago
Mueller Water Products
6 minutes ago
Mueller Water Products