Fall Protection Specialist Trainee ∞ (Red Wing, MN/Remote Based) at 3M
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Red Wing, Minnesota
3M is seeking a Fall Protection Specialist Trainee for the Personal Safety Division. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
In accordance with the strategic sales and margin goals, the Fall Protection Specialist – Trainee will prepare and develop for a Fall Protection Specialist role that will plan, organize and direct the outside sales activities for a specific region. This position will start by working through several business units such as operations, customer service, inside sales and Training (an average of 4 months to one year) with the intent to relocate the successful candidate somewhere in the United States.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Visit, promote and sell fall protection and other 3M PSD products to designated regional and national accounts.
- Provide promotional materials and literature as requested
- Conduct product demonstrations and safety awareness meetings to distributor partners and end customers
- Support customer’s business efforts by presenting new products and marketing tools, demonstrating products working to develop strong business relationships
- Identify and propose new sales growth areas for assigned territory
- Significant travel will be part of this position
- Assist customer service and inside sales to generate requests for quotations, sales contracts and find resolutions to customer complaints.
- Develop and qualify lead generation to gain new business
- Document required activates and sales information in CRM application
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Current, valid Driver’s license is required, as you will be issued a company vehicle for this position
- Must reside or be willing to relocate to the geographical vicinity of territory once assigned
- Manufacturing or sales experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven performance communicating with various levels of professionals.
- Experience in public speaking is ideal
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and social media skills preferred
Location: Red Wing, MN/Remote Based – Territory Once Assigned
Sales Territory: All US Regions
Travel: May include up to 75% domestic
Relocation: Is not authorized
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
See job description.