Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Medford, Wisconsin
Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Electromechanical Technician to support manufacturing operations
* Electromechanical trouble shooting and processing of injection molding machines, robotics and vision systems.
* Setup and operate job related equipment including molding machines, lift trucks, overhead cranes, and power mold carts.
* Use proper process procedure documentation and databases for performing routine set up functions and troubleshooting work
* Evaluate molding processes in order to update techniques and improve quality, safety and productivity efficiencies. Ensure the processes fall within validated windows or within the established guidelines.
* Communicate important information to Electromechanical Techs on next shift
* Work with production group to meet production demands
* Growth opportunities leading up to Manufacturing Engineering.
* Some programs may have vision requirements
* Associate Degree in Electromechanical Technology or equivalent
* Basic reading, writing, and math skills
* Knowledge of process monitoring using RJG, E-dart, and pressure transducer technology
Skills and Abilities:
* Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
* Strong skills in continuous improvement and process facilitation
* Basic computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets, and databases
* Know and understand SPC
* Knowledge of plastic resins and resin drying systems
* Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics is preferred
* Working knowledge of measurement equipment
* Basic blueprint reading skills
* Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
About Phillips-Medisize, LLC
Phillips-Medisize, LLC, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the drug delivery, consumable diagnostics, medical device and specialty commercial markets.
Visit us: www.phillipsmedisize.com
Phillips-Medisize History: www.phillipsmedisize.com/about-us/history
Molex, LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran