Senior Advisor Consultant / Wholesaler- Nebraska / Western Iowa at Franklin Templeton Investments
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
What is the U.S. Retail Wholesale team responsible for?
Franklin Templeton's U.S. Retail Wholesaler's main purpose is to generate sales of Franklin Templeton mutual funds, separate accounts and 529 plans with Financial Advisors. This position requires an extensive background in the financial services industry and strong experience with practice management and business building techniques so as to be deemed a subject matter expert and credible resource by financial advisors.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a Senior Advisor Consultant/Wholesaler?
- Provide expert advice regarding financial products to advisors in order to grow the assets associated with existing and future relationships relative to the territory.
- Maintaining regular contact with a dedicated internal wholesaler to develop a territory coverage strategy and communication plan with existing and prospective producers.
- The position also has ongoing interaction with FTDI senior management and will also build and maintain productive relationships with other FTI sales and support organizations.
- Managing territory to generate sales to meet objectives.
**This Territory with be covering Nebraska/Western Iowa**
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be successful?
- Six to eight years of field consulting/sales experience within the mutual fund industry.
- Series 7 will be required within 3 months of moving into position.
- Proven sales and presentation skills.
Strong financial services knowledge
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Three weeks paid time off the first year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match, up to the IRS limits
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
- Onsite fitness center and recreation center*
- Onsite cafeteria*
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities. An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values, and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people, and see what it means to say, “I AM Franklin Templeton”.
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity for all applicants and existing employees and we evaluate qualified applicants without regard to ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, or gender expression, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation. We invite you to visit us at http://www.franklintempletoncareers.com/ to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.