Financial Analyst - FP&A Consolidation at Dun & Bradstreet
Posted in Finance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Short Hills, New Jersey
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Financial Analyst - FP&A Consolidation
- The Financial Analyst will assist in the Global Operating Expense Consolidation processes with some functional forecast responsibility
- This includes monthly package consolidation for North America and Corporate units, quarterly flux schedule consolidation, and other ad-Hoc analysis
- Ensure accurate financial reporting including variance analysis of results to forecast, plan, and prior year
- Coordinate monthly reporting processes with various finance and business stakeholders
- Conduct ad hoc analysis and assist in driving financial reporting process improvements
As background, this candidate should also possess:
- Degree in finance or accounting required; MBA or CPA preferred
- 1 to 3 years of finance/accounting experience in a corporate environment
- Experience with large data sets, forecasting, & planning
- Computer skills in MS office especially Excel. TM1, Business Objects, and SFDC experience preferred
- Ability to synthesize financial / business impact information in to clear and concise summaries for presentation to senior finance and business stakeholders
- Data inspired with strong process and analytical skills
- Ability to work well in a teaming/collaborative environment across functional groups at different levels
- Ability to manage a large workload with a sense of urgency and adapt real time to re-prioritization
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.