Workcenter Scheduler Assistant at Moog, Inc
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Springfield, Pennsylvania
At Moog, we empower you to make a difference.
Work Center Scheduler Assistant
As a Work Center Scheduler Assistant at our Springfield, PA location, you'll...
Set and change production schedules to maximize output of established priorities, and confirm requisitions for purchased items.
Key objectives for this role include...
- Determining work center capacity and part availability.
- Prioritizing, approving, and releasing manufacturing orders.
- Tracking and reporting status and shortages, using MRP system.
- Coordinating and communicating schedule changes.
- Working with Production Supervisor to develop department work schedule and present status information to the Manufacturing Production Coordinator and other schedulers effected by material flows.
- Performing daily inventory and routing transactions, as well as routing maintenance.
The ideal candidate for this position will have...
- High school diploma or equivalent and 4 years of Production Planning/Shop Floor Control experience (OR Associate's Degree and 2 years of experience).
- Knowledge of capacity and finite scheduling.
- Understanding of MRP and/or ERP systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A positive work ethic and attitude.
Beyond the qualifications listed above, we'd prefer if you have...
- Familiarity with MAPICS system through production and inventory control course background.
- APICS certification.
If you're ready for a challenge, and you meet the qualifications we've listed, please apply today!
You can do this!
Moog is a performance culture that empowers people to achieve great things. Our people enjoy tackling interesting technical challenges in a culture where everyone trust each other to do the right thing. For you, working with us can mean deeper job satisfaction, better rewards, and a great quality of life inside and outside of work.
U.S. citizen or permanent resident status is required.
EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
To apply, visit www.moog.jobs