Marketing Intern, Infectious at QIAGEN
Posted in Other 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Germantown, Maryland
Functional Area: Administration
Duration: 6-12 months
Competitive Market Assessment: Review earnings / investor reports to outline:
- Financial performance.
- Key strategic actions.
- Placement details for competitive platforms.
Literature Review: Work with Med Affairs and Marketing to:
- Identify key publications pertaining to QIAsymphony and EZ1.
- Review and analyze publications to define key takeaway messages regarding platform performance and downstream applications.
- Find commonality in downstream applications and connect them together to present proof sources for sales for specific applications.
Competitive Platform Assessment: Online research + engagement with sales, R&D, Marketing and Med Affairs to:
- Outline capabilities of competitive sample extraction platforms.
- Research publications, news items and other materials to identify downstream applications.
Customer Interviews + Sales Trainings: Interview 3 4 customers (EMEA / US) to:
- Test out QS positioning for downstream applications based on evidence from literature search.
- Develop 2 3 small sales training modules on these downstream applications based on literature reviews and customer interviews.
- Enrolled in 4-year college degree in Engineering, Biological Sciences or Business.
- Flexible to work across highly technical and complex business concepts i.e. business cases and strategic marketing plans with Voice of Customer.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross functional/matrix organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a global organization.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.