Project Manager - South Dakota (5850-228) at Presidio Inc.
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Pierre, South Dakota
At Presidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com.
Are you able to solve challenging business problems with sophisticated technology* Do enjoy working with a committed team of professions in a flexible, innovative culture* We re looking for a Project Manager with a strong track record of management performance in the technology industry. Our need for specialized skills is as critical as the need for a consultative approach in solving problems. We ve found that the most successful working relationships are built with folks who are exceptionally professional, focused and without ego.
Presidio is a successful technology solutions provider that provisions hardware, software, services and support for customers throughout the Midwest. We partner with a team of industry leaders including Cisco, EMC, NetApp and VMware. As a Cisco Gold Certified Partner with a Master UC Specialization and Cloud Builder Badge, Netech has achieved some of the highest partner certifications.
Although certifications and leading technology solutions are important, the key to our success is our constant focus on customer satisfaction. As a result of our customer focus, Presidio has achieved Cisco s Customer Satisfaction Excellence Award for several consecutive years.
* Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
* Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
* Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
* Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
* Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
* Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
* Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
* Analyses project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
* Manages day-to-day client interaction, sets and manages client expectations.
* Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
* Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
* Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
* Builds a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives
* Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
* Holds regular status meetings with project team.
* Keeps project team well informed of changes within the scope or project.
* Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
* Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
* Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
* Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully Coordinates all project activities with business owners/stakeholders and other support, technical infrastructure, and application teams
* Manages relationships and coordinates work between vendors, customers, sub-contractors, and engineering teams throughout various locations
* Manages the completion and distribution of all deliverables to customers, by tracking the delivery status and installation schedules, in accordance with required timeframes
* Assures that the expected service levels are met and that all Statement of Work deliverables meet quality standards
* Oversees change management on the overall project scope, according to a predefined change process, to meet project goals
* Creates and maintains project implementation plans, risk mitigation plans, design documents, project budget, status reports, and all other project management-related documentation. This includes updating all internal systems to ensure all documented information aligns with the current project status
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
* Experience 5+ years of related experience in managing technology projects
* Excellent communication (Oral/Written) / interpersonal skills
* Experience managing projects with Cisco Voice, network solutions, wireless, and Data Center
* PMP certification preferred
* Strong interpersonal and presentation skills including client-facing consulting skills
* Ability to travel as needed
* Ability to manage and coordinate projects efficiently
* Self-motivated and desire to succeed
* Understands our pricing model and billing procedures
* Assures project documents are completed and signed
* Works safely and responsibly to avoid injury/property damage, while maintaining a clean work area
Presidio, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to email@example.com for assistance.
Presidio, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services; please provide priority referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Presidio has a strict PSL in place and will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Presidio portal. Candidate Resumes/CV's not submitted through the Presidio portal or submitted directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Remote, South Dakota, United States