Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Chicago, Illinois
The Junior Business Analyst will support the platform leadership team to develop business technology and data insights to help define and achieve our goals. They will also participate in business planning and needs analysis, lead business process redesign, acclimate business processes to changes in technology and consult with the customer/client on how to best support the business through the effective use of technology.
The role will also support the platform leadership team to develop business intelligence processes and tools using formal and informal data to help define and achieve goals. The role will uncover several perspectives on a problem or opportunity, determining any and all drivers towards, or barriers to successful performance, and make recommendations based on what is discovered.
* Develop and maintain automated tools and dashboards to provide real-time insights to business data; Devise and promote creative data visualization to derive actionable intelligence
* Data analysis and compilation of quantitative data as well as forecast/trending of performance data.
* Creates workflow diagrams to document current and future business environment; Validates with the customer and shares with project stakeholders
* Identifies and/or develops business performance measures to track the benefits of a project or service; Can conduct ROI and other financial analysis to support project funding/prioritization
* Provides implementation support, preparing the business for the platform solution; Acts as a subject matter expert and supports learning activities with internal business groups
* Engage comfortably with stakeholders to understand the business processes, data flows, and software applications used by JLL Capital Markets. (e.g. Salesforce, Eloqua, PeopleSoft, Box, etc.)
* Become deeply immersed and knowledgeable about core business functions, processes and workflows associated with assigned business areas and projects
* Collaborate with other departments to develop business cases associated with assigned projects/tasks and manage joint deliverables
* Any and all other duties and tasks assigned
* 2+ years in Business Analyst role preferably in technology support within a commercial real estate environment
* Undergraduate degree with outstanding academic achievement preferably in Management Information Systems, Real Estate, or Finance
* Knowledge of multiple technologies and business analysis tools such as:
* Tableau, Power BI, Salesforce, Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, SQL/Databases
* Willingness and ability to learn new technology
* Ability to work independently, unsupervised, and as a team player
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and organization skills
* Strong time management skill and ability to operate under demanding deadlines
* Excellent attention to detail with the ability to audit own work
* Ability to travel as needed
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org