Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Chicago, Illinois
We are seeking an energetic self-motivated Project Manager to join a progressive Financial Services Account.
The selected candidate will be expected to manage multiple projects at one time in various phases of development and to meet or exceed established goals including speed to market, data quality & budget. The candidate s primary focus will be on the specific needs of the project, client, vendors, contractors, and other stakeholders but will also be required to support Team and Client initiatives for process improvement and personal career development.
The selected candidate will also be required to track project financials and schedule reported status regularly. Project Management experience in a Financial Services Retail Banking is preferred but not required.
* Professional planning and hands on management/oversight for multiple Projects including: security, signage, decommission, ADA, ATM, Major Renovations and Tenant Improvement projects types
* Manage multiple projects at various phases and in various locations, from project identification through design, planning, client approval, permit issuance, construction and financial closeout.
* Demonstrate full accountability for end to end management of projects
* Lead project teams consisting of architects, design engineers, general and specialty contractors, property management, operating engineers, real estate brokers, environmental consultants, client Project Management Organization, client security, and client technology teams.
* Provide weekly project activity updates to Team Lead and/or location
* Manage Project Schedule, Budget, and Risk and provide activity updated for same into Client s Project Management web based tools
* Development risk management plans, and lead teams through established work authorization processes in order to ensure no impacts or incidents within critical environments or equipment
* Apply top tier project management skills during client interactions to decipher client needs and develop project goals and scope of work
* Oversee and prepare accurate project documentation for all phases of construction including project charter, due diligence reports, budgets, schedules, meeting minutes, financial funding requests, status reports, punch lists, and special reports on-time and in accordance with pre-established formats in order to pass all project documentation reviews with client
* Manage vendors (e.g., GC, A&E, Security, signage) to ensure full compliance with all project policies and procedures, including the formal closeout of all projects in less than 60 days after project completion
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree in engineering, architecture, construction management or related field is preferred
* Architecture, Engineering, or Project Management certification preferred
* Minimum of 3 years of project management experience in all aspects of design and construction
* Experience with project scope development, budgeting, scheduling, risk management and contract negotiations is required
* Experience with Financial Services is preferred, but not required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office Suite, project scheduling software, and web based applications
* Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at email@example.com