Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: San Jose, California
Global (Commercial Real Estate Transactions) BI Program Manager
Jones Lang LaSalle is looking for a Global (Commercial Real Estate) BI Program Manager, ideally based in Raleigh, NC, as part of a delivery team covering Transactions, Lease Administration and Project & Development Services for a key client of the firm.
* Lead development of the BI and analytics program for the client s RE portfolio strategy. Manage implementation of Digital Transformation Roadmap.
* Reporting/Analytics. Oversee reporting by reviewing data and analysis prepared by Sr. Analyst and other teammates. Manage account reporting and analysis calendar.
* Strategy Development and Delivery. Translate client business objectives into an information management, technology and business intelligence strategy, which is integrated and consistent at the account management level. Strategy to be developed with IT and regional teams, to create meaningful data driven, automated tools to enhance service delivery.
* Develop Business Intelligence. Design and deliver reports and data visualization dashboards for performance improvement and to derive actionable intelligence.
Lead and drive key initiatives delivering measurable global results in support of evolving JLL s delivery. Maintain a deep understanding of contract terms, reporting requirements and client expectations.
* Ownership of Driving Deliverables. Initiatives include technology, process/routine improvements, innovations, and best practice implementation, among others yet to be identified. Influence account team globally to drive solutions and initiative closure.
* Similar to running a PMO, conduct routine meetings, reviewing progress and milestones, develop minutes and other communication to ensure objectives are met.
* Manage by influence to follow up and drive closure to ensure team delivers on commitments.
The role is critical to the success of the client relationship in driving analysis, process improvement and innovation. Growing analytics capability is an essential deliverable, and direct or indirect management of senior analyst and other colleagues will be required. This position provides an opportunity to work in a broad range of areas related to a global real estate portfolio.
* Communication - Excellent presentation skills (verbal and written), strong understanding of analytic/statistical concepts with the ability to explain them to others.
* Technology and Data Oriented Natural tendency to drive continuous improvement leveraging technology and automation using large volumes of data.
* Organization Skilled in managing, keeping track of and following through on projects great and small.
* Strategic Thinking - Ability to think broadly, create a shared vision, and embrace change as an opportunity.
* Organizational Agility - Knowledgeable about how organizations work; own projects and have a can-do attitude.
* Process Improvement - Committed to continuous improvement through empowerment and management by data; is willing to re-engineer processes from scratch.
* Client Management - Understanding client needs and setting and managing appropriate client expectations within system, project, or contract constraints all while providing an a quality experience and service.
* Team-building -Key stakeholder and collaborators are geographically dispersed. Getting results from ad hoc groups of disparate people is critical.
* Flexibility Skilled in understanding regional/cultural/contextual differences and allowing for local expression without compromising global coherence.
* Detail-Oriented and Time Management Skills Ability to focus on details and meet reporting deadlines.
* Must understand Real Estate Transactions to be able to analyze metrics: cycle times, transaction saves and value adds, deal stories , comparables, per square foot rental rates, critical dates, etc
* 6+ years relevant work experience required; strong Real Estate education or experience a must
* Ability to develop and deliver dashboards using Tableau, PowerView, etc with the capability to manage/analyze large data sets. Proficient in pivot tables, and select excel formulas (count, sum, average for data analysis.
* Must possess excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Power view) required. Ability to modify/develop SharePoint/Intranet sites ideal.
* Bachelor s degree in Real Estate, Business, Accounting, Engineering, Finance, Information Technology or related field required. MBA or Master s Degree in related field a plus.
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at email@example.com