Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: NORFOLK, Virginia
CLINICAL ADMINISTRATOR - NORFOLK, VA
MONDAY- FRIDAY (12:00PM - 8:30PM) *Rotating Weekends/Holidays*
Everywhere Health Goes, We Go.
Want to grow your career in the healthcare & medical device industry with an organization leading the way in the advancement of mobile health services? Apply today to join our team at BioTelemetry, Inc. as a Holter/EKG Technician in our Norfolk, VA branch. We offer competitive wages, multiple shifts, full-time benefits, 401K match, PTO, stock purchasing plan, and much more!
We are striving to be the world leader in the delivery of health information by providing innovative products and services that will improve quality of life and reduce cost of care and we want you to be a part of it!
**The company is an equal opportunity employer.
* Provide quality customer service answering incoming phone calls & completing customer and patient requests (subject but not limited to: STAT requests, adding a diary, changing patient or client demographics, faxing, mailing hard copies, duplicate scans, other requests)
* Provide patients with knowledgeable, helpful instruction on hooking up holter monitor, monitor usage & packaging it up for shipment back to our facility
* Save diaries in a timely, organized manner for quick availability to clinical staff
* Check voicemails and respond back in a timely, prepared, professional manner
* Call clinical & non-clinical notifications in a timely manner and orderly track all attempts
* Follow-up with pending clinical/non-clinical notifications and orderly track all attempts
* Download all Flash Cards, notate on tracking log & prepare for shipping. Print mail hard copies and prepare for shipping
* Communicate with Holter scanning and QA staff via email distribution lists for STAT s, diaries, report changes and all other requests. Follow up in a timely manner if no response.
* Communicate with AE s via phone, email &/or chat and follow up with all requests
* Keep notification logs and tally total numbers after each shift
* Perform additional duties that may be assigned or assumed as time and/or circumstances necessitate.
* HS Diploma or Equivalent
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent customer service skills
* Above average knowledge of Data entry, Excel, SharePoint, Outlook
* Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task at a very high level.
* Mature and sound judgment.
The company is an equal opportunity employer.