Transaction Lead, Capital Markets at Tesla
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fremont, California
Transaction Lead, Global Capital Markets
The Transaction Lead will play an instrumental role in supporting Tesla s asset financing initiatives related to sustainable energy and infrastructure project development. This individual will work closely with business partners from Treasury, Portfolio Management, Energy Products, Energy Sales, Legal, Tax, Business Operations, Credit, Engineering, and other cross-functional teams. A successful candidate will have excellent communication and problem solving skills, experience with leading capital markets and project finance transactions, demonstrated success managing multiple deals within set deadlines, cross-functional leadership acumen, and confidence in working with internal and external financing partners.
* Negotiating and structuring complex capital markets transactions to finance the development of sustainable energy and infrastructure projects
* Creating investor presentation materials and managing due diligence processes for potential financing partners
* Collaborating with internal teams to create new product offerings, enter new markets, and develop financial strategies for launching new initiatives
* Managing external relationships with the company s global financing partners
* Engaging with senior leadership to provide regular updates on financing initiatives and structuring alternatives
* Bachelor s degree from a top university with a major in business, engineering, science, or quantitative field. MBA a plus
* Over seven years of experience in investment banking, consulting, corporate finance, business development, or renewable energy with a strong track record of high performance
* Excellent presentation, interpersonal, negotiation, written and oral communication skills
* Open-minded, collaborative and team-oriented attitude with the ability to develop creative solutions to complex challenges
* Extremely organized with a very strong attention to detail
* High energy, results oriented, dependable individual who will enjoy the challenge of a rapidly evolving global organization
* Able to work on multiple transactions simultaneously and prioritize based on demand despite changes in work scope or focus
* Familiarity with accounting principles, project finance and/or energy markets
* Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.