Representative-Regional Sales at North American Pipe Corporation
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Houston, Texas
NORTH AMERICAN PIPE CORPORATION INVITES YOU TO FURTHER YOUR CAREER AND PARTICIPATE IN THE CUTTING EDGE OF PVC PIPE AND FITTINGS PRODUCTS. WE ARE LOOKING FOR ENTHUSIASTIC PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR TEAM AND CONTINUE OUR LEADERSHIP IN THE PVC INDUSTRY.
Develops & Manages the North American Builder & Key Account sales process for the Foundations segment that drives profitable sales and increases market penetration. Effectively manages Independent Sales Representative teams. Provides significant and unique sales contributions by promoting programs to building materials distributors, builders, architects and owners consistent with company sales and marketing objectives and in accordance with company policies and procedures. Develops, implements, and executes sales & marketing strategies and differentiates self through extraordinary support and service so that NASP building products become and maintain a preferred supplier status while attaining maximum market share possible within same.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develops and manages the builder & key account sales strategy / channel.
* Identifies builder targets, develops and presents a value-added program for each at the senior management level and secures product adoption at the National level.
* Establishes dashboards and measures builder sales targets at the territory level.
* Coaches territory managers to build effective relationships that enables them to respond quickly to emerging customer opportunities.
* Manages the Canadian market. Establishes distribution and sales channels.
* Maintains customer and project information in Salesforce.com, Actively follows-up on project status.
* Assures distributors will promote brand properly to existing and target customers.
* Conducts sales training of territory managers, distributors, contractors, and builders.
* Calls on key specifiers and develops project specifications.
* Manages Independent Sales Representatives to maximize sales.
Resolves customer problems within the company guidelines. Plays a vital role in decision-making process on the selection of new builders ans distributors. Provides creative or unique solutions to customer requests in the areas of marketing and special promotions. Works with customers to assist them in selecting products, enhancing product mix and to influence buying decisions. Effects decisions concerning budget expenditures in accordance with company and group policies. Coaches territory managers and develops action plans at the territory level. Time and territory management skills to ensure effectiveness at least reasonable expense.
Bachelor s degree required. A minimum of 8 to 10 years sales experience. Strong motivation, interpersonal skills, time management skills, and the ability to strategize and plan activities to meet sales and marketing objectives.
Approx. 75% travel required
North American Pipe Corporation, a Westlake Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, or protected veteran status.
IF YOU ARE AN ACTIVE WESTLAKE CHEMICAL EMPLOYEE (OR AN EMPLOYEE OF ANY WESTLAKE CHEMICAL AFFILIATES), PLEASE DO NOT APPLY HERE. PLEASE GO TO YOUR WORKDAY HOMEPAGE AND CLICK ON THE "CAREERS" WORKLET AND VIEW "WESTLAKE CAREER Opportunities".