Social Services Director - Director of Social Work at Trilogy Health Services
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Wabash, Indiana
Are you an experienced Social Worker who inspires others and is dedicated to excellence in customer service* If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are an innovative, dynamic Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Facility with a position available for a Director of Resident Services / Social Services Director / Social Work Director.
The Director of Resident Services / Director of Social Work is responsible for the overall operation of the Social Services Department in accordance with current federal and state guidelines and regulations. This position will ensure that the medically related emotional and social needs of the residents are met and maintained on an individual basis.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Social Services Director:
* Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the social service programs of the health campus
* Participate in discharge planning; development and implementation of social care plans and resident assessments
* Provide information to resident/families as to Medicare/Medicaid, and other financial assistance programs available to the resident
* Review and develop a plan of correction for social service deficiencies noted during survey inspections and provide a written copy of the correction plan to the Executive Director
* Interview residents, or family members, as necessary, to obtain social history
* Assure that social service progress notes are informative and descriptive of the services provided and of the resident s response to the service
* Bachelor s degree in social work or a degree in a human services field including, but not limited to, sociology, gerontology, special education, rehabilitation counseling and psychology.
* ACSW or LSW certification preferred. Must meet State requirements and regulatory code(s) for licensure or certification.
* Valid CPR certification.
* Valid drivers license and ability to operate a large van/bus (up to 15 passenger) vehicle.
* Three (3) to five (5) years experience working in the field of social services in a senior residential care, healthcare, senior living industry or long-term care environment.
* One (1) year of supervised social work experience in a health care setting working directly with individuals.
* Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
Wellbrooke of Wabash
TALK WITH A RECRUITER
Jena (317) 399-1794
Founded in December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Not ready to apply* Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you ll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.