Technical Marketing Manager - Business Networks at OpenText
Posted in Other 4 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Gaithersburg, Maryland
THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
As a Technical Marketing Manager at Open Text Corporation, you will add significant value to the organization by utilizing your excellent technical skills, customer-facing experience and solution know-how, to develop sophisticated product demonstrations that will be used to showcase OpenText's Business Networks Product Suite.
You are great at:
* Developing demonstration assets that showcase OpenText's Business Networks products for appropriate use cases and audiences. (Including video demos, guided tours and presentation materials)
* Working with product marketing, solution consulting, and product management leaders to collect demonstration requirements
* Developing demonstration materials, including data loaders, scalable tools for the SC community, using live product and pre-recorded presentation tools
* Authoring demo scripts for sales and sales consultants
* Working in partnership with Sales Engineering, Product Management, Professional Services, and Value Engineering to train the field how to deliver value-based demonstration.
* Evangelizing and demonstrating OpenText Business Network technologies to various internal and external audiences
* Participating in product launches to build technical product messaging
What it takes:
* Customer service experience in a technical or pre-sales role
* Good phone and written communication skills required
* Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills required
* Experience in technical marketing or sales engineering within supply chain process and b2b integration/EDI
* Knowledge of Open Text s Business Network Portfolio is mandatory
* Knowledge of any other opentext EIM technologies is a plus
* An understanding of network basics (TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, NFS, Firewalls)
* Experience with GXS Cloud services an asset
* Familiarity with one or more operating systems (Windows, Linux)
* Experience with database applications: Oracle, PostGres and/or MS SQL, including SQL programming
* Have 2 to 5 years in technical product marketing, technical consulting, or sales engineering in supply chain integration
* Be available for occasional overseas travel
* Be passionate about groundbreaking technology (geek)
* Have familiarity with IT management software products, cloud environments, enterprise architecture, and popular deployment methodologies
* Be a self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative software start-up environment.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org