Behavioral Health Nurse Technician PRN - Nights at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Fredericksburg, Virginia
Job Code: 25325-15199
WE ARE SEEKING A BEHAVIORAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN PRN WHO IS READY TO APPLY YOUR EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS TO OUR TEAM!
Come join our family at SPOTSYLVANIA REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER (SRMC), A 126-BED ACUTE FACILITY,located in the beautiful city of Fredericksburg, known for its charm, family owned shops, and local restaurants. SRMC is an HCA (Hospital Corporation of America) facility making it a very secure and reputable facility to work with. HCA is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are endless!
* Working under the supervision of a RN, the Mental Health Tech performs various patient care activities necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients.
* Performs, participates, implements and evaluates personal performance, opportunities for personal growth and ability to change.
* Knowledgeable of all policies and procedures that affect the outcomes of patient care, employee rights and responsibilities.
* Performs, participates, implements and evaluates performance improvement activities within the departmental level.
* Identifies opportunities for waste reduction and department efficiency.
* Works as a team member through interaction, assistance and demonstration.
High School graduate or GED.
Required - Current BLS, American Heart Association. CPI within 30 days of hire.
Currently enrolled in nursing school or 6 months patient care experience in Behavioral Health is preferred
Last Edited: 06/13/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.