HVAC Mechanic at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Plano, Texas
Job Code: 00058-101863
Medical Center Plano
Since opening our doors in 1975, Medical City Plano has provided Plano and Collin County with superior healthcare. We've built our reputation on the exceptional compassion we offer all our patients, a legacy preserved from our simple beginnings as a small community hospital. Now, as a world-class medical facility offering the latest in technologies and a comprehensive range of healthcare services, Medical City Plano continues its growth to maintain its position as a leader in healthcare across the region.
The HVAC Mechanic is responsible for repairs, installs, replaces, and test all related HVAC equipment, including air handling units, chilled water systems, hot water systems, and controls. Operates and manipulates the energy management systems computer.
* Maintains HVAC equipment, filters, water lines, dampers, valves, actuators and exhaust fans
* Inspects, tests, repairs, installs, and operates the EMS as required
* Performs work orders related to HVAC, repair all leaks related to HVAC equipment
* Performs PM on all HVAC related equipment and systems
* Troubleshoot system, maintain lighting, motors, ducts and all safety devices on units
* Maintain Pneumatic and EMS controls and ensure all temp ranges are compliant
* Verifies room pressure relationships according to TDSHS and insure all infectious control guidelines are enforced
* Works with the rest of the Facilities team on any work orders assigned
* Assist with all hospital job duties other than HVAC when needed
* Record and maintain records of all testing requirements
* Assist with Medical gas and Nurse Call repairs when needed
Technical or vocational training
5 years HVAC experience in health care setting
Communications and computer skills
Last Edited: 06/13/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.