Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts
Job Code: 26665-12811
DEVELOPERS - HELP BRING CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY TO THE HEALTHCARE DOMAIN!
PatientKeeper, a leading provider of healthcare applications for physicians, is now part of HCA, the largest provider of healthcare services in the U.S. With growth comes new opportunity, so we are searching for senior level Java web developers to join our Engineering team. The team develops and maintains J2EE based Web applications and Mobile applications (iOS, Android) for the healthcare industry. Reporting to the Director of Development, the developer s primary responsibility is to design, implement and support UI and some server-side business logic for PatientKeeper s industry leading applications.
In this role you will work in a collaborative team environment that encourages you to perform at your best, and challenges you to engineer elegant solutions for complex business problems. You will actively participate in on-going new feature/architecture designs and product enhancements. You are able to quickly learn complex and concepts and use your extensive experience/knowledge to recognize areas for improvement.
* Seasoned Full Stack Developer with 5+ years of experience designing and building Web applications on J2EE platform with passion for building high performing, scalable, and user friendly solutions
* Have experience and appreciation for working in high-paced Agile environment
* Detail-oriented and thorough in interpreting requirements
* Knowledgeable of and have solid understanding of Object Oriented concepts, web application development best practices, design patterns, and frameworks
* Cognizant of software design s and implementation choices impact on application performance and maintainability
* Current with emerging Web technologies
* Able to work individually and as part of a diverse team
* Capable of mentoring junior developers
* Design and develop new industry-leading products
* Enhance and maintain our current applications from the standpoint of performance, scalability, and reliability
* Actively participate in the effort defining development best practices, facilitate code reviews and process improvements
* Champion building high quality software using test driven development practices in a fast-paced Agile environment
* BS degree in Computer Science or related field required
* 5+ years of progressive web application development experience implementing robust scalable cross-browser solutions
* Exceptional Java skills and object-oriented design experience
* Experience designing and implementing J2EE web applications with highly optimized and scalable architecture
* Experience with concepts and tools for performance tuning and optimization, memory analysis and troubleshooting
* Working knowledge of the relational database technologies
* Experience with Spring MVC, Web Security, multithreading, and cache management
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
JOB LOCATION: Waltham, Massachusetts, United States
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time/Regular
For more information about us, https://patientkeepercareers.com/careers/search.dot
PATIENTKEEPER, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMPANY
Last Edited: 06/13/2018