Echo Tech PRN at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Plano, Texas
Job Code: 00058-102609
Echo Tech - PRN (As Needed)
Location: Medical City Plano
Our medical team consists of more than 1,200 physicians, many of whom are recognized as the world s best in their specialties. Patients travel to Medical City from all over the United States and more than 75 other countries for the sophisticated treatment offered by our 400+ in-house physician specialists. Medical City offers a full-service adult hospital and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, as well as numerous outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. Our providers have access to state-of-the-art technology and are pioneering new medical procedures every day to accommodate patient needs. We operate as a 796-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City difference.
Echo Tech Job Summary:
* Responsible for performing technical functions required and associated with Echocardiography and a non-invasive Cardiology laboratory.
* Performs echocardiography and noninvasive procedures.
* Prepares documentation with each procedure.
* Reports observations, results and patient needs to appropriate person.
* Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function.
Echo Tech Job Requirements:
* Graduate of an accredited program.
* CCI or ARDMS Registered required.
* BLS required.
* 3-5 years of experience in Echocardiography or Sonography.
Last Edited: 06/13/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.