Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Tamarac, Florida
Job Code: 01645-5158
LCSW LMHC THERAPIST/DISCHARGE PLANNER PRN
University Hospital and Medical Center Tamarac, FL
University Hospital and Medical Center is a 317-bed acute care hospital offering a wide range of surgical and medical services as well as an academic teaching center for Behavioral Health. Since opening in 1974, we have distinguished ourselves as a leader in breakthroughs to orthopedic care as well as joint replacement. We continue to build on this tradition in our Orthopedic and Spine Institute. Our Center for Behavioral Health offers inpatient and outpatient services and a one-of-a-kind geriatric program. Other specialty services include a Wound Healing Center and Vascular Services, Primary Stroke Center and Women s Center. Our newly renovated family-friendly ER provides expert, compassionate care for patients of all ages and special accommodations for seniors.
We continue a proud tradition of providing high level, personalized care close to home in your local community.
University Hospital & Medical Center is a member of the nation s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere s World s Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance.
* Evaluates behavioral observation/changes in patient status - coordinates and implements interventions with treatment team.
* Understands the process for resolution of ethical issues and how to initiate an ethics consult and implements as needed.
* Complies with the organization s risk management program, including timely accurate occurrence reporting.
* Responds to requests for information and assistance in a cooperative manner within the appropriate timeframe.
* Master s Degree in Psychology or Social Work
* Florida Licensed Mental Health Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker required
* BLS/CPR required
* 2 years experience in conducting individual, group, family and marital therapy
Last Edited: 06/13/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.