Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Corsicana, Texas
Country Meadows Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
3301 Park Row Blvd.
Corsicana, TX 75110
Full Time: Days
Country Meadows Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a 96-bed skilled nursing facility located in Corsicana, Texas. At Country Meadows Nursing & Rehabilitation Center it's our goal to make the transition into long-term care, skilled nursing, or rehabilitative care easy and comfortable for our patients/ residents. We have been the provider of care in the community of Corsicana for 40 years and our entire team is looking forward to serving our community for many years to come.
About the Position:
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse with a passion for providing excellent patient care and driving professional growth? Do you find yourself leading others; stepping up to the plate to ensure team success? Are you the kind of person that easily builds and maintains positive relationships with your peers? If this sounds like you, the role of Assistant Director of Nursing may be the perfect step to take in your nursing career!
The Assistant Director of Nursing will work, together with the Director of Nursing to ensure quality care and outstanding customer service to all patients and their families, as well as create and maintain great employee relationships among staff. The Assistant Director of Nursing will work together with the Director of Nursing in attracting and retaining top preforming, talented team members as well as supervising and career coaching existing team members. In addition to these core responsibilities, the Assistant Director of Nursing will perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing.
* Ideal candidate must be a skilled communicator, director, and motivator
* Able to organize and prioritize many tasks effectively
* Desire to enrich resident and staff's lives 1+ year supervisory experience
* Must have a current, unencumbered RN license valid in TX
* Must have stable work history, the dedication and commitment to lead our healthcare team
* Demonstrated ability to maintain positive employee relationships
* Ability to follow all applicable policies and procedures as well as current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care facilities
* Able to react to emergency situations appropriately when required
* Must be able to relate information concerning a patient/resident's condition
Our full time team members are valued and offered a robust and comprehensive benefit package which includes:
* Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance/ Flexible Spending Accounts
* Life Insurance Coverage
* Short and Long-Term Disability Options
* Tuition Reimbursement & Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
* 401 (k) Savings Plan
* Paid Time Off
* DailyPay option available! - Get your pay, when you need it.
* MetLife Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount available
* Helping Friends Foundation
* Employee Assistance Plan
* Ticket Monster Perks - entertainment ticket discounts
* Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
* In-facility education programs and more!
*Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/H/V. Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.