Scraper Operator at Koman Government Solutions LLC
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Yuma, Arizona
SWP, LLC is looking for a Scraper Operator that will be operating SWP Equipment including but not limited to; CAT 613 or CAT 615, or equivalent. Will cut earth/ABC/native and haul to desired locations; along open stretches of the roadway, and next to buildings and other structures; and remote desert locations; responsible for fuel and upkeep during the day-day operational use of equipment used.
- A valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Be able to obtain Federal Clearance to Access Base (MCAS/YPG), preferred but not necessary.
- Must provide 3 past employer references; or past 10yr prior experience in position; or a combination of both.
- Able to pass a drug test - SWP is a drug-free environment.
- 10hr work days/40hr work weeks (additional as needed-including weekends/travel time).
Working Conditions: Rough driving, driving in heavy traffic and exposure to dust, fumes, hot weather and hazardous materials such as solvents, adhesives, paints, hot oil and other chemicals, tight work spaces along fellow employees on the ground/other equipment, other times may be the sole occupant in the yard loading equipment and must remain safe or able to call for help in possible emergency.
Benefits: Excellent compensation & benefits, including medical & dental insurance, paid time off & an attractive 401K plan with employer contribution.
*Most of our projects are Davis Bacon wages. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.