Software Training Specialist - Verity at Healthstream
Posted in Education 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Diego, California
The Training Specialist will be responsible for providing our clients and internal resources with the knowledge and tools to successfully and independently implement and utilize any and all products and services while using internal/external interactions and product knowledge to continuously find opportunities to improve the current training tools and processes.
- Conduct web-based and onsite training for all products.
- Provide feedback from training experiences for the purpose of improving the training curriculum for greater client success.
- Provide constructive feedback on peer training performance.
- Integrate client best practices into delivery of training for a more relatable client experience.
- Develop educational tools for the introduction of new modules/functionality for repeated use by various internal departments, and clients.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: A. KNOWLEDGE/EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- 1-3 years of experience providing software support and/or training.
- Experience with the application of adult learning methodologies and techniques required.
- Experience delivering web-based training desired.
- Experience developing style guides, conforming to accepted standards in the field.
- Experience with authoring tools a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Must possess willingness to be flexible in order to meet deadlines and complete projects as assigned. Must remain open to new challenges and growth opportunities.
- Ability to understand and adopt new technology for producing effective and engaging educational materials.
- Ability to review and provide constructive criticism on all documentation for accuracy, proper grammar, and utility.
- Ability to handle prioritize work schedule and projects accordingly.
- Ability to successfully interact with clients and understand the needs of each unique organization.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in various climates and motivate and support colleagues and team members.
- Ability to function as part of a goal oriented team.
- Ability to travel a minimum of 33% across the Nation with sometimes a 2 week notice.
Please refer to the job description for details.