Posted in Police/Fire/Emergency 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Concord, North Carolina
This job contributes to iFLY success by assisting the General Manager and Assistant General Manager in executing tunnel operations during scheduled shifts. This job deploys team members and delegates tasks so that team members can create and maintain the iFLY Experience for our customers. The incumbent is responsible for modeling and acting in accordance with iFLY values and guiding principles, reinforcing iFLY policies and practices, and coaching and leading team members.
Work Experience and Knowledge Requirements
· High School Degree or equivalent
· Minimum of one (1) year customer service experience in a retail environment.
· Minimum of one (1) year experience supervising/leading the work of others
· Ability to learn quickly
· Effective oral communications skills, including demonstrated coaching skills
· Knowledge of the retail and service environment
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to work as a part of a team
· Ability to build relationships