Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Charleston, West Virginia
The Customer Service Representative will deliver excellent customer service through fast and accurate call processing, communication and coordination with other departments to resolve inquiries. This position is the first point of contact for telephone, email or chat inquiries from members and providers.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Handle telephone, email or chat inquiries in a timely and accurate manner to provide courteous and efficient service to callers.
* Document all communication activity in a clear manner.
* Interpret and communicate contracts, agreements or benefit and claim information utilizing the online system.
* Keep updated on all company guidelines, policies and procedures established.
* Adjust individual work flow to ensure that all department goals are met..
HealthSmart is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit : http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
EOE Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department at HR@healthsmart.com