Posted in Other 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Carmel, Indiana
Company: ARS/Rescue Rooter
HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN
RESIDENTIAL AND LIGHT COMMERCIAL
COMPANY-PROVIDED VEHICLE, UP TO $2,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS
FLEXIBLE HOURS, WORK/LIFE BALANCE & YEAR ROUND WORK!
* Informing superintendents/supervisors of job progress and issues.
* Responding to emergencies and complex service calls, including driving to customer sites, greeting customers, troubleshooting, and diagnosing/resolving problems.
* Describing options and costs, obtaining approval, and making repairs.
* Performing preventive maintenance.
* Repairing complete systems.
* Checking condensation drain lines to ensure freedom of debris and proper drainage.
* Promoting service agreements and offering assistance with financing of service costs.
* Training less-experienced technicians and acting as crew leader.
* 3+ years of related HVAC service experience required
* EPA certification and advanced knowledge of electrical and gas diagnostics and air flow.
* Current driver s license.
* Strong communications/interpersonal skills.
* The ability to regularly move, lift, and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds, including ductwork, furnaces, and related materials.
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.