Technical Business Development Specialist Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell Intelligrated is seeking a Technical Business Development Specialist to join our growing Lifecycle Support Services (LSS) team. This position will responsible for all aftermarket software and controls solutions.
Network with industry leaders and build relationships to facilitate expanded sales opportunities. You will identify, develop, and implement market growth strategies and business development projects related to new and/or existing industries, technologies, or services that define value for geographical and market aligned clients. You will have a passion for industrial software, electrical, and controls related activities as well as an ability to communicate with technical professionals.
Along with the aftermarket upgrades director and the software and controls business development manager, the position will ensure the segment growth plan moves forward in a methodical and focused manner, sticking to execution and proactive growth. The position will report directly to the software and controls business development manager.
• Drive execution and accuracy of the sales proposal process
• Contribute to business growth
• Grow and develop your technical knowledge in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
• Responsible for sales planning, portfolio, and sales enablement of all controls related growth
• Create and maintain marketing material, as well as technology road-maps
• Identify process improvement opportunities to socialize with upstream business process owners to improve the customer experience and reduce expense.
• Foster strong relationships with, and liaise between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
• Develop action plans and updates to reflect current status of activities; proactively monitor progress against action plans and make decisions to ensure goals are met.
• Analyzes qualitative and quantitative data to identify performance improvement opportunities internally and generate sales leads externally.
• Monitor data integrity and also provide the ability to produce daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and year end reporting for all data points available.
• Assist in establishing departmental goals and objectives for maintenance and growth.
• Stay abreast of industry and market practices and innovations.
30 Material Handling aftermarket software and controls subject matter expert 30 Responsible for business planning, portfolio & sales enablement 20 Responsible for business planning, portfolio & sales enablement 10 Support internal and external customers 10 Continuous improvement
YOU MUST HAVE
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Computer, or Software Engineering or equivalent technical experience
Location: 10045 International Blvd, West Chester, OH 45246 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.