Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Durham, North Carolina
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
* The selected candidate will provide detailed call/problem documentation of reported incidents utilizing Change, Asset and Problem Reporting System (CAPRS).
* Problem reporting in the CAPRS is required in both real-time voice and emergency notifications.
* The candidate will identify and report on a wide variety of hardware, software, mainframe access and print problem determination/escalation.
* Additionally, the individual will dispatch all vendor hardware tickets as established by previously defined priority levels.
* Candidates must have a minimum of 6 months experience with the following:
* Windows Operating System workstation/server
* Microsoft Systems Management Server (SMS) 2.0
* Microsoft Exchange/Outlook client/server applications
* High speed Backbone Network Service (vBNS)
* Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS)
* VoIP and Cisco routers
* The candidate will also be required to become proficient in the use of CAPRS that is used by the agency to detail reported incidents within 2-4 weeks of joining the company.
* Selected candidate must be able to pass a background check and be eligible to receive a Public Trust level clearance. We will facilitate the clearance process, but the candidate will not be able to begin work until the clearance process is complete (generally 4-5 weeks).
PHYSICAL EFFORTS REQUIRED OF THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP:
* Sit - 5.5 to 8 hours daily
* Walk - up to 2.5 hours daily
* Bend/Stoop up to 2.5 hours daily
* Reach above shoulder level - Up to 2.5 hours daily
* Talk - 5.5 to 8 hours daily
* Reading - knowledge base, emails, CAPRS tickets
* Writing - emails, CAPRS tickets
* Eye/Hand Coordination - Computer Mouse, pressing status buttons on phone (ready, not read, etc)
* Precise Manual Dexterity - Computer Mouse, pressing status buttons on phone (ready, not ready, etc)
* Exposure to extreme noise - Working in a call center sometimes involves overhearing other representatives talking on the phone,. Additionally, there are regular fire alarms in the building.
Akimeka is proud to be an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability employer!.