Posted in Purchasing - Procurement 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Florence, Kentucky
Do you want to join one of the World's Most Admired Companies? Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and growing organization, who's company culture is centered on empowering its employees to make decisions? As one of the world's largest electronic manufacturing & supply chain logistics companies, Jabil is focused on hiring the best people!
Perform all planning operations for Returned Material Authorizations (RMA). Will help expedite orders that are sent back to be repaired or upgraded. Track and report status on incoming and outgoing RMAs. Procure all components necessary to support RMAs. Run daily reports from multiple systems to provide crucial data to Planning Manager, Workcells, and Business Unit.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Act as the primary customer interface for all incoming and outgoing RMA
· Issue and coordinate RMA for multiple accounts (coordinate with Quality Eng, Mfg Eng, TE, and BU to determine feasibility and liability ownership)
· Maintain RMA reporting for customers from issue, receipt, defect analysis, shipping and costing.
· Initiate and provide quotes to customers for non-warranty returns.
· Create incoming and outgoing RMA sales orders, RMA sheet processing forms and quote templates.
· Act as backup for MRO buyers – performing MRO buyer responsibilities
· Work with customer to resolve issues found during RMA receipt if RMAs received do not correspond with all details on accompanying RMA travelers
· Ensure that all system work is up to date and correct.
· Analyze, maintain, and execute Materials Requirement Plan (MRP) necessary to complete RMA work. Continuously monitor and verify materials pipeline to ensure it meets the MRP requirements. Identify and appropriately address materials supply issues.
· Support Accounts Payable in resolving invoice discrepancies.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
HS diploma and two years experience. A certification by related professional organizations (such as APICS and NAPM) is preferred. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.