Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Carrollton, Texas
SOFTWARE ENGINEER 2
LOCATION: CARROLLTON, TX, (75006)
12+ MONTH CONTRACT
US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER ACCEPTED
1. The ability to take a set of interfaces and defined use cases and develop concrete classes from that information
2. The ability to create unit tests within VS using mocking techniques with minimal coaching
3. Must have a strong understanding and actual coding experience using dependency injection
4. Should have programmed at least 1000 lines of code using C# within the past year
5. Must have very strong understanding and experience in Object Oriented technology. Industry experience in using these concepts is a must
6. Must have very strong understanding and experience in dealing with DataStructures.
* Key, Value pairs (Dictionary)
* Binary Trees
7. Must have understanding and experience in programming with Synchronization methods.
* Asynchronous methods
8. Should have experience in using "logging" to help troubleshoot code.
9. Must be able to learn with very little published documentation.
10. Candidate will be given a 1 hour sample application to work on during the interview process to demonstrate ability and knowledge. Total interview time will be 2 hours.
The Development environment position is working on a "Thick Client" application that follows the .NET, MVVM UI development pattern. It uses WPF as the front end technology to build the visualization layer of the application and mostly WCF for communications with the host services.
This is NOT web development which typically follows an MVC pattern. Experiences in WPF, WCF and MVVM are recommended but not absolutely required if they are strong in the other principles above.
We work in Agile/Scrum Development teams having daily standups, sprints, retrospectives, estimation sessions, etc.
This position is for a senior developer who can come in and start being productive immediately. In a very short time they will need to be near full speed in understanding the existing design approach and implementing the desired solutions. (Which is why the above principles are key).
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.