Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: silver spring, Maryland
The Eye Surgery Center is recognized as a JCAHO certified, Cataract Innovator, state-of-the-art surgery center located in Silver Spring, MD. The surgeons, nurses, and technicians are eye surgery professionals with one clear purpose to provide you with the highest quality eye care available in an environment where comfort and convenience are our highest priority. We are a well established Ambulatory Surgical Center specializing in ophthalmologic, Yag laser, LenSx, ORA, as well as facial plastic surgery.
We are currently looking for:
* RN, Full-Time, 32-40 hours/week. M-Thurs, Occasional Fridays, no weekends, no holidays.
* RN, Part-Time or PRNs, 20 hours/week. M-Thurs, Occasional Friday, no weekends, no holidays.
Our RNs are responsible for all aspects of patient care, which may include being crossed trained in Pre-Op, Post-Op and Surgery (Operating Room) areas, and to monitor moderate sedation patients
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
* Current Maryland license to practice as a Registered Nurse
* BLS required; ACLS (preferred), if you don't have ACLS we will provide training for certification
* Surgery center and/or hospital surgical experience required, however, willing to train the right candidate
We are an equal opportunity employer.